Friday, October 2, 2015

Towing the Tow

We are at the cabin!  We left later than we wanted to.  Jorja was the only one who had school.  I checked her out a little after one, but I wasn't ready to go yet.  Mike had the motorhome parked at the church, so it was a little harder to pack things.  Here is a picture of why the motorhome was parked at the church.
The car we towed up here is part of Mike's evil plan to build a rope tow. He has been working on this off and on since his mom died almost ten years ago.  Working on this helped get him through some hard days. This is what the front wheel looks like right now.  I'm not sure how well it will work, but Mike loves working on it.  It will be interesting, that's for sure!
Here is a rainbow that I took a picture of as we were driving through Wyoming.  Not the best picture, but the rainbow sure looked beautiful.
It was dark when we made it up here.  It was close to 10:30.  Steve was just leaving.  Steve and Sharon had left a cabin warming gift. Chokecherry syrup and pancake mix.  Jalapeño chokecherry spread to go over cream cheese.  I've had that before and it is yummy!  I'm going to wait until my family is up here in a few weeks to break that out!  We also had a cute note left by John and Renee.  Yay!  We are so excited!  

No comments: