Saturday, November 2, 2019

Blood

I took Jorja this morning to get her blood drawn. Hopefully her liver levels are down and all is well with the world. This time it went pretty smooth. Jorja was scared, but said it wasn't as bad as last time. She spent the rest of the day at work. I watched the BYU/Utah State game while texting my brothers. Even though I graduated from Utah State and my kids go there, I still cheer for BYU. It's in my DNA. Anyway, BYU dominated this game. It was fun.
Preston & Maysen
Maysen and Preston were hanging out in our room for awhile. They looked so cute together, but I couldn't get a picture that captured the crazy amount of cuteness. Preston doesn't like to cooperate for pictures at the moment. You can still see Maysen's bandage from when she got her blood drawn yesterday. Hope both of these girls' tests come back normal.
Jorja ~ day 2

No comments: