Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a pretty low-key Thanksgiving. Yesterday I made cranberry sauce and banana cream pies, so today I just needed to make the rolls. I made them while I talked to Stockton. I talked to him for almost FIVE hours! It was the best! Some wonderful ward members picked Stockton and Elder Kelly up and shared their Thanksgiving dinner with them. That made me so happy!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Steve and Shannon's house. It was our family, Steve's family, Shannon's mom and two nieces. Erica and their nephew Max were on the computer for a bit talking to their families from the mission field. I didn't take many pictures, but I love this picture of Jorja and Weston. They look so much alike here! Weston does look like Waldo though...must be the hat.
Jorja & Weston
The only other picture I got was of Preston. His belly was poking up a little, so I pulled his shirt down before I snapped the picture. Preston was too fast for me and pulled it up ridiculously high. Weirdo.
Preston and Oscar
We played games after dinner until it was time to go to Frozen 2. We met Sherry and her family there. Only got to connect with them for a second, but at least it was something! Maysen spent Thanksgiving in Logan. I hope she was happy. She's not a fan of big meals.

The Medlock's sent me this picture tonight and made me so happy! After dinner Stockton and Elder Kelly helped the Medlock's set up their Christmas tree. (I have a hard time referring to Stockton as Elder Smith.....so I'm not going to worry about it. He will always be Stockton to me.)
Brother Medlock, Stockton and Elder Kelly

No comments: