Saturday, September 3, 2022

Good-Bye Arcade

Mike took the kids down to Utah Lake in the motorhome. They wanted to do a last jet ski trip, but it was a failure. The jet ski got destroyed in the low water at Utah Lake. Whoops. I stayed behind so I could watch the BYU South Florida football game. They had a rain delay, which was annoying. When the game finally started, Puka Nacua got a touchdown on the first play of the game. It was awesome! BYU led 21-0 after the first 7 minutes. I left my dad's house with the score 28-0 and seeing Puka get injured. That stinks. I met my family down at the marina in Lindon. We went and ate at Back Door Burger, which is upstairs from an ax throwing place. Yummy. Our next stop was an arcade. We went to Nicklecade down in Orem. It is TONS nicer than the one in Sandy. We went to Chuck-E-Cheese the day before Stockton got set apart as a missionary. (It was also his birthday.) Here we are at an arcade the day before Jorja gets set apart. Love it. The arcade was super fun. We ended the night getting churros at a shop that sells only churros. They were delicious.
Stockton and his tickets
Stockton & Alyssa
Alyssa
Stockton
Preston

No comments: