Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Running into Banks

Stockton forwarded me an email about a scholarship he is going to try and apply for. It is the Goldwater scholarship and sounds pretty cool. Although we don't know what professional researcher means. Guess we will find out.

Mike, Jorja and I went to a cook-in-front restaurant and ended up at the same table as Michael Banks, my old exercise coach. Haven't seen him in a long time and I am many pounds heavier than when I worked out with him. Whoops.

Jorja and Stephanie talking to Michael Banks
Jorja found out one of her friends died a few days ago. His name is Connor Christensen. They were friends mostly in middle school. She still has a note he wrote her telling her what a blessing she is in his life. Brought back a lot of memories of losing Dallin. Life can be hard.

No comments: