Thursday, September 1, 2022

Good-Bye Mitchell

Sad day today. Donovan Mitchell was traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers. I'll miss cheering for him on the Jazz. He was fun to watch, especially at the beginning of his career. The Jazz got a lot of people and picks for him. Hopefully I will end up liking them.

I put in grades for Step to the U today at work. I was totally annoyed. Only ONE person got an A in Comm 1270. WHAT? At least two students lost their 4.0s over it. These kids spent all summer in school. They had to go up to the University of Utah campus in Salt Lake. I doubt that only one kid in that class deserved an A. I am so annoyed for these kids.

Cori tested positive for Covid today. I'm not sure if Scoop did too. I hope they get feeling better quickly. I went to Brookers with the family and Maysen bought a computer. Hope she likes it!

Maysen

Jorja took Paige to lunch. Paige is two years younger than Jorja, but they have loved hanging out with each other. Paige is the Financial Chair this year, just like Jorja was.
Paige & Jorja
Jorja found out her p-day will be on Monday. She got her MTC schedule and pictures of her companions and of her district. She will be in a trio. Her companions will be Sister Gazdik and Sister Xiong. Ahhhhh! Getting closer!

Jorja hung out with an EFY friend, Eliza, in Provo tonight. They went and got churros. She said they were delicious!

No comments: