Friday, September 23, 2022

Headed to Bridger Lake

Mike ordered a car cover for Jorja's bug. Becky asked if Mike and I would want to go to a play with them at Hale Center Theater next week. That will be fun! Mike took Preston to Bridger Lake today. I won't be able to contact them until Sunday. Hope they have fun!
Headed to Bridger Lake
Stockton set up a TV stand

Jorja called me today while I was at work. She was crying. She had set up an appointment with the mission therapist before she even left home. She said she knew she was going to need it. She is really struggling. One of the girls in her MTC group is kind of mean to her. That has been hard. It is just a lot and Jorja has such a hard time being out of contact with me. The therapist gave her permission to call/text me whenever she needed to while she is at the MTC. I'm so thankful they did that. Jorja said she is going to try not to call, but she will text me tomorrow. Jorja always has such a hard time when she starts a new, scary thing. Then she always kills it! She is so brave. I miss her.

 

No comments: