Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jorja's Field Day Fun

Jorja had field day today. She was so excited about it. They started at 8:45 in the morning, and boy was it cold! Especially if you are soaking wet! Jorja still had a wonderful day.

Beautiful Porge
Emma & Jorja
Jorja
I love this smile!
She is so cold!
Jorja and her best friend Emma
She LOVES this girl!

The coolest thing happened today! One of our friends from high school found us on facebook. I know that is not a big deal, but she lives in Georgia! About an hour from us. Her name is Heather Elkington - now Heather Shepherd. She has lived here for 6 years! I can't believe it! She called me today and we talked and talked! Hopefully we can get them to come over on Saturday! I can not even describe how happy this makes me!

After I got off the phone with Heather, I took Stockton to a very needed haircut. I have been procrastinating this because I want his hair to look perfect for John & Cassie's Ohio wedding.
Stockton's pre-haircut. Impossible to see how truely shaggy it is.
I forgot to take after pictures.
Thank goodness Preston got ahold of the camera.
Not the best picture of Stockton, but it will have to do.
I saw my neighbor, Justin, in his driveway. He is home from college for a month. We tricked Justin and his friend to come in for dinner. It was great to have him over. It's been too long since we have seen him. Preston saved the day again by documenting the occasion.
Take a good look. This is the last picture you will see of a 34 year old Mike. That's right! He turns 35 tomorrow! Wow, he's getting old!

No comments: