Monday, September 7, 2009

Turtle Cove

Today was our last day at Turtle Cove. The adults went out in the morning with the two babies. I tried to get up on one ski. Heather and Paul make it look so easy. I got up right away, but only stayed up for a few seconds. It is so wobbly! I kept trying, but soon my legs felt like jelly. It was fun though, and one day I'll get it. Mike went after me and did great - show off.

We went and got the kids for some fun tube rides. This time Stockton stayed on, but Maysen got thrown! The water was great, everyone had a lot of fun. Paul and Heather sure spoiled us this weekend!

After the tube rides, we packed up and headed home. It took us about an hour and a half to get home. Not bad. Now school starts up again tomorrow. I think I'd rather be at the lake!
Stockton
All our kids giving the faster sign
Stockton, Preston, Maysen & Jorja


Stockton giving the faster signs with his toes
Preston tries to give the faster sign, but uses his pointer fingers
Celia, Lilian, Dallin & Andrew
Maysen
Stockton, Maysen & Jorja

Stockton & Maysen
Jorja & Stockton


1 comment:

Heather said...

It's too bad that we have to check back to reality. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for spending your entire Labor day weekend with us- you're staying up next time! I have the perfect ski for you :)