Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Preston!

Preston is now three! When he woke up this morning, he said, "It's my birthday. I'm three. I'm growing up on you." Yes you are little boy. I taught 2nd grade today, so Mike and Preston played together all day. When I brought Maysen home, Preston met us at the door and said, "It's time for my cake!" He couldn't wait any longer. And who could resist such a cute birthday boy?
Preston & Stephanie


Why is Preston so sad? He DID NOT want anyone to eat his dog. We gave the dog to Jorja and he started screaming (Preston wanted the door). We put the dog on his plate and he calmed down, but he didn't eat the dog and he wouldn't let anyone eat it either. It's frosting Preston. Just frosting.
No one ate his dog, so the crisis was adverted. Now on to presents! (I know it is November, one day we will fully dress the child . . .)
Notice Preston's wrapping paper? Maysen found that months ago and has been saving it for Preston's birthday. Preston is opening his (leapfrog) puppy Scout. He loves it! It sings songs, knows his favorite foods, says and even spells his name. He gave me no problems going to bed tonight. Scout lights up, so it was pretty fun for him to stay in the dark. Stockton is probably excited to listen to something besides ABC's. Thank you again to whoever sent us the Target gift card.
Jorja & Preston
Preston & Stockton ~ birthday jammies!
Preston also got Hullabaloo for his birthday. The kids loved playing with him. Preston knew all his colors and shapes. It was so cute watching him play. He felt so grown up. I love you Preston! We are so lucky to have you in our family!

3 comments:

Christen said...

Happy Birthday Preston!! Glad he had a great day!

brett said...

Happy birthday Preston. I can't believe he is 3 already. Is the dog still alive? Cool looking cake. Who made it?

Maysen said...

Yeah, the dog's sitting on the counter. Mom actually made this herself, I don't know she wanted to though....