Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random Happenings

Mike has started working on his trailer again. He finished two benches! Preston loves working with his dad and TOOLS!
Preston, Mike, Jorja
I took Stockton to the store today to look for birthday invitations and get free ice cream. He received a coupon for a free 1/2 gallon because his grades were so good. I didn't even look at his face before I asked if I could take his picture. I knew he would have chocolate all over. I don't know how he does this when he eats ice cream, but he looks like this every time!
Stockton
Maysen brought home three new dishes from her pottery class. She does not like the one in the back. Her other two are really pretty. Maysen called me a little half way through class and asked if she could come home. She said her stomach hurt. Poor girl. I know it really is bothering her if she was willing to leave pottery early. Hope she's better for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Nice dishes!

Also I will commence the cushions again... they will be done soon! (soon being a relative term)

Mike said...

Sweet! Preston won't let it rest that I'm missing one of the cushions for the first set of benches we finished. He keeps looking and looking and looking...