Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spa Day

Preston and I had a relaxing day today. I have been so stressed and busy all month, but today we just relaxed together. We played DS all morning. He's so funny. Then I cleaned him all up...even his toes. After, I found Stockton's old bathrobe and gave it to Preston. He LOVED it! I think he looks very handsome.
Preston & Shiver



Jorja lost a tooth today. Yesterday she asked me to pull it out. I gave it a big yank, but it was stubborn, and she SCREAMED! Today, it just fell out during scripture study this morning.


Tonight I went and listened to my friends sing. They sing with the Douglas County Chamber Singers. It was great. Heather was amazing. She sang Summertime and was fantastic. Both my friends named Heather have these crazy unbelievable voices. I wish I could be 1/8th as talented as them.

No comments: