Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Integrity #2 & #5

"stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that ye may be in . . ." - Mosiah 18:9. That scripture is the focus of the Integrity value #6 in the Personal Progress program. I need to improve a personal behavior and work on it for three weeks. I have been thinking about this a lot. I have decided to try and work on a behavior that will be so hard for me. That is watching television. I don't watch tv much, just when I go to bed. I'm not going to stop watching tv, but I am going to start turning off the tv at the first inappropriate joke. Oh Office how I'll miss you! I toyed with the idea of starting my three weeks after sweeps, but decided I need to just dive in and do it now.

Integrity #2 is much like 5. I already decided a new habit I want to develop (turning off the tv), and now I need to pray daily for strength to be able to do this. I think I will need all the help I can get! Yikes.

No comments: