Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bye-Bye Davies

Bishop Davies and his family are moving to South Carolina next week. We are really going to miss them. They moved into our ward shortly after we did. They have three boys. Jeremiah (Maysen's age), Zachary (Stockton's age) and Joshua (Jorja's age). I adore those boys. I am really, really sad for Jorja though. Andrea Davies is Jorja's primary teacher. She is irreplaceable. Jorja loves her so much. We are really going to miss her.
Jorja & Sister Davies

As we were walking to the ball field, I overheard Stockton talking to Preston. He said, "Do you miss Maysen? I do." I thought that was so sweet. I miss her too. I hope she is having a great day. I hope it's not too hot for her. Wait a minute, what am I thinking . . . of course it's not too hot . . . this is Maysen we are talking about after all.

No comments: