Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Don't Like People

So Stockton was sick today. He threw up at least six times. Poor kid. Pretty cool that he was able to still get his schoolwork done. So many advantages!

At dinner today we were talking about what the plan is. Mike heard his start date today. September 20th. I was telling the kids that we would probably rent somewhere or live at Grandma Honey's house until we found a new house. I'm trying to figure out what to do about schools. I thought the prospect of Jorja having to start school, again, only to change schools in a few weeks/months would be horrible for her. She just smiled and said, "Then I'd get three teachers." I guess she's more resilient than I thought.

While we were talking about moving, Stockton said, "I'd rather stay at Papa's house then Grandpa's. Grandpa has annoying dogs, and it's a little crowded and there's lots of people there and I don't like people....except for cartoon people.....unless they have a dumb laugh track and musical score." I actually ran and started writing his quote down. Maysen said, "Uh oh Stockton, that's going on the blog." He started begging me not to put it on the blog, but I was laughing so hard I was crying. I mean, how could I not put it on here? "I hate people except cartoon people?" Classic. I love my kids.

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Cartoon people ARE better.