Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Preston is FOUR!

Today was a LONG fun-filled day. We started the morning with cake for breakfast! Breakfast of champions. Seriously, it was the only time we had during the day to celebrate Preston's birthday. I can't believe my little baby cakes is 4 years old! Preston loved his train cake. He insisted that he was three until he blew out the candle...now he is four. He also informed me it was his birthday until the birthday cake was gone. I think he's planning another day of celebration tomorrow because there are a few pieces left.

Before cake we opened a few presents. Preston was really excited about his 'minions' and he used them to blow out his candle. He also received a Zum (for webkinz...I took him to the store and let him pick out anything he wanted, and that is what he chose....it blew the other kids minds.) He got puppy jammies, a puppy book and Thomas underwear. Lets hope those trains stay dry! They didn't today, buy maybe tomorrow....
Preston....pretty happy with his cake
Preston
Preston & Stockton
Jorja, Preston, Stockton, Maysen
Preston's minions blowing out his candle
This afternoon, my dad and Max came up. My dad brought Preston a puppy pillow pet. He LOVED that. Max & Preston enjoyed throwing snowballs, especially at the man in the tree. It was cold outside. I need to wear something other than flip-flops.

We had diving today and the kids did great! It is so much fun watching them! Stockton and Maysen worked on back dives. When Stockton first started them, he would land flat on his back, but today he did so good. This was Maysen's first time with the back dives and she did great. Jorja was even brave enough to do a forward dive today. She was so excited. When it got time for the free dive, Stockton kept doing a flip with a twist off of the high dive. He is so fun to watch....so full of joy when he is diving.

As soon as we got home, Maysen and I rushed off to a Young Womens/Relief Society activity. They were making things for the Festival of Trees. I am SO excited to go to the Festival of Trees again! Maysen and I actually made the temple blocks that the Fuller girls have been making. I thought that was pretty cool. Too bad we didn't get to keep one....but now we know how to do it, so we'll see if I'm brave enough to be crafty by myself.

It is now past ten and Preston is playing Mike's ipad. He fell asleep during diving. Naps are no fun when they are taken by a four year old. At least it's his birthday, so I don't mind.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Happy Birthday Preston! That cake is awesome! Larkin won't stay dry either, makes me crazy because it's only at home when she has an accident. Um ... what temple blocks?

Tammi said...

I would be happy with that cake too, it looks delicious!!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Yah Preston!