Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Duke Bob

We have been enjoying playing Dominion together as a family. We only have the Intrigue version right now, but hope to be adding to our collection soon. We now have a Dominion trophy. Mike has rigged it to praise the name of the victor when a magic wand is pointed at it. He did have it praising the name every minute. We had to listen to Maysen's name be praised throughout our entire game once. Mike changed that when I won the trophy. I wanted the trophy on our dresser. Mike did not like listening to the knight praising me ever minute - all night long.
A few days ago, this is what our trophy said:
Now this is what the trophy proclaims:
Three guesses as to who Duke Bob is.

2 comments:

brett said...

So the Kermit the Frog voice comes with it?

Stephanie said...

I tease Mike that he sounds like Kermit the Frog. The kids think he sounds like a Koopa on the Mario shows. I'm not sure if the kids have ever heard Kermit the Frog's voice.....