Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm Glad Candy Doesn't Grow on Trees

Apples, apples, apples. We picked so many apples today from our trees in the backyard. It doesn't even look like we made a dent. My hands were frozen by the time we were finished. It wasn't very cold, but I am a wimp.

Bubs and Ange and their family came over this afternoon and we canned applesauce. Looks like we might be doing that for quite awhile. Better then letting the apples rot on the ground. Jorja was cute. She said, "I'm glad candy doesn't grow on trees." What? She explained that we would be eating a lot of unhealthy stuff. It's good that we have healthy things grow on trees. I thought that was funny.

I picked my dad, Matt & Sam up from the airport today. They had gone on a week long church history tour. My dad was the tour guide. Their flight was delayed, but that was okay. I was able to sit in the car and listen to the BYU game. They came off the plane with stories of almost being kicked off the flight. Apparently the flight attendant didn't like my dad's joke of not being able to handle the pressure of sitting in the emergency isle. She held it against them the rest of the flight.

No comments: