Friday, January 6, 2012

Camera Card

When I sat down to do my blog today I noticed Cassie's camera card was in my computer. I loved this first picture of John & Mallory. I decided I would post it . . . . then I decided I would post about twenty more. We sure have been having a great time with them. The only thing I wish could have been different about this trip is I wish Matt & John would have been able to stay here together. They would have had a great time. Matt would have loved playing Dominion non-stop as well!
John & Mallory
Mallory
John & Mallory
John, Cassie, Mallory
Cassie & Mallory
Mallory
Matt, Mike, John, Steph, Bubs . . . how we spent our time
Dad . . . . how he spent his time at the cabin
Bubs & Mallory
Mallory & Larkin
Blake & Mallory
Larkin & Blake, Skye & Mallory
Mallory LOVES the piano
Matt, John, Bubs, Mike
Matt, John, Steph, Bubs, Mike
Back: Blake, Christen, Stockton, Maysen
Cassie, Sam, Jorja, Mike, Lincoln, Ange
Front: Skye, Mike, Larkin, Mallory, John
Preston, Matt, Abby, Steph, Bubs, Ella
Super front: Dad/Grandpa
Cassie, John, Mallory
Sam & Matt
Blake & Mallory
Blake, Stephanie, Mallory
Mallory
This has been such a fun couple of weeks! John, Cassie, Pace and I played Ticket to Ride. I lost, but not as bad as the loss this afternoon. I was winning by half a board and got too cocky. I tried to fill three new destinations, but couldn't get three lousy black cards. I lost 26 points and John ended up winning by two. Cassie went to bed and then John, Pace, Mike and I played a couple games of Dominion. So fun! We went to bed at 2:30. I hope these late nights don't catch up to me!

No comments: