Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl

What a great game! I loved it! It is nice when the Super Bowl isn't a blow out. I love it when it comes down to the last play. Especially since I really didn't care who won, but I was kind of rooting for the Giants.

Today was Stockton's first day doing Fast Offerings. He went out with Isaac. They were gone for two hours! I had no idea it would take him that long. He was a good sport about it. Fast Offerings aren't his favorite, but he does love passing the sacrament.

Bubs, Lincoln, Ella, Dad, Cathy, Max, Grandma and Gayle came over for dinner. My dad brought Kentucky Fried Chicken. He picked it up yesterday and we warmed it up. Dinner was fun and delicious. Although I became sick to my stomach when Bubs told me about Josh Powell blowing up his house with his two kids inside. What an evil, evil father.