Thursday, August 15, 2013

Reassured

Preston helped get dinner ready today.  He thought he was pretty hot stuff.  He loves strawberries and was so proud to be cutting them with the sharp knife.
Preston
I felt sick to my stomach most of the day.  I was so worried.  I wondered if I did the right thing for Stockton.  Did I end up messing up his opportunities when I was trying to help him.  I wondered if I should try to get him in a different math class and get him back into French. What a mess that would cause!  Two schools and Josh.  I didn't know what to do.  When I said my prayers tonight I felt such a peace about the entire situation.  I knew I had done the right thing for Stockton.  I was so thankful for that reassurance, because I desperately needed it.  I have no idea why this is the right thing for Stockton. Maybe it will be easy for him.  Maybe it will be hard and he will learn how to study.  Maybe more classes will open in the future that will be available to him, ones that aren't there now.  Maybe he just needs to know that his mom will fight for him.  Anyway, I feel much better now.  I am so thankful.

No comments: