Monday, March 31, 2014

Walled Off

My view out of my kitchen window is now pitch black.  So exciting! Preston wanted to still be able to play in the room.  Mike opened the kitchen window and helped him climb through.  He thought it was the greatest!  He wanted to stay and play his ds in there, but Mike and I didn't let him.  We didn't want to leave him in the box with no way to get out.  That's because we are good parents.
Preston hurt himself this morning.  He was running to catch up to Jorja who had already left for the bus.  He tripped and fell.  Bryce saw him fall and brought him home.  Jorja said she turned around when she heard crying.  Bryce had stopped and picked him up and was saying, "Are you okay?"  Jorja was worried he got hit by his car!  Glad that wasn't the case.  Preston had hurt his hand and his nose and forehead were scuffed up.  We ended up cuddling in my bed and watching Phineas and Ferb.  He was so cozy!  It has been a long time since he has wanted to cuddle with me.  I convinced him to go to school about an hour later.  It was either that or go to the tire store with me.

Preston also had a baseball practice today.  He was not looking forward to it.  He ended up having a great time!  His coaches are great.  They started with running the bases.  They eased them onto the field. Preston was so worried about getting hit before we got there.  I'm glad he was so happy.  That will make it easier to go back!

No comments: