Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dinner with the Lotts

We went to the Winnemucca 3rd ward for church today.  They had 9:00 church.  It was also their ward conference.  After awhile I was wishing we sat in the back and could sneak out after the sacrament.  I was a little bit worried about getting to my friends house in time.  We left Winnemucca and headed out for the rest of our journey.  Mike drove the entire way (again).  I was thankful for that!  The kids did great.  Once we entered into California everything was beautiful!
Shiver, Preston, Long and Penny, Jorja, Padz
We arrived at the Lott's house a little after 4:00.  It was so good to see them!  I can't believe how tall Cameron is.  Even though I saw him last summer I still have a hard time believing my eyes.  I had a great time with Janet.  Mike and Tracey were back to their old shenanigans.  It was perfect.  I sure do miss that family.
Janet and Stephanie
 Cameron, Tracey, Janet
Jorja, Stephanie & Preston, Mike, Stockton, Maysen
 Jorja and Precious.  Precious is huge now!
 Janet and Stephanie

We arrived at our final destination a little before dark.  We are right on the ocean.  The sunset was beautiful!  Of course the pictures can not do it justice.
My dad took these pictures.  One day when it doesn't take me forever to upload the pictures I am going to put the entire series in them.  Preston is hilarious.  Mike, Jorja and I look practically the same in them. Preston on the other hand was being Preston.
Stephanie, Mike, Jorja, Preston

No comments: