Saturday, August 31, 2019

Checklist

I washed Jorja's work clothes early this morning so she could have clean clothes for her early shift. She came home super happy because she has finished everything off of one of her checklists, and she is the first person to do so. Jorja brought her yellow notebook and was taking notes with her meeting with Taylor. Taylor commented about it and asked to see her notes from the training meeting. Jorja told her she didn't go. Taylor asked her why and Jorja told her she wasn't invited. Jorja was super sad about this when it happened. People that only worked at there a few months were invited, but Jorja wasn't. She had no idea why. She thought maybe it was because she was gone most of the summer. Taylor was shocked and said she thought she invited her. She looked through her phone and found the message she sent to Jorja never sent. That made Jorja feel so much better. Taylor felt bad and told Jorja she would meet with her one-on-one to go over what she missed in that meeting.

Jorja, Brynlee, Chloee and Hailey all went to the Backseat Lovers concert today. Jorja said she had the best time and Hailey got along so well with Brynlee and Chloee. She was very happy. I was happy because she came home thirty minutes before her curfew!

Maysen and I went to the temple this afternoon. It was nice, even though I messed up on things I have not had a problem with for years! Haha. We went to OPH after. I love taking Maysen there. It was also good timing because I wanted to start my fast after lunch, so I was able to have a perfect meal to fast on.

Maysen and Jorja had a movie night in their room. They watched Emperor's New Groove. I'm sure they fell asleep during the show. I love having Maysen home.

No comments: