Monday, October 14, 2019

Good News

I sent Rachel a picture of Mina's stocking. This metallic thread for the name and the border outline was so hard to work with, but it is done! Yay! And it looks so good. I hope Mina loves it.
Jorja had her follow up eye appointment today. It's weird, because normally with my paranoid self, something like this would have freaked me out for days. It didn't. I wasn't even nervous. It's like I knew they weren't going to find anything bad. The swelling of her nerves and the pressure on her brain is still there, but it isn't worse than it was a month ago. The doctor had told me that if it stayed the same it was fine, she might just have been born with small nerves. I'm not sure if it is something she will have to be monitored with her entire life or not. There is still a chance that the swelling is because of the accutane, but she had been having vision problems for about a year before I finally took her in. Well, her eyes are super bad anyway, so she has been having regular checkups, but for about a year she has been complaining about words moving on pages when she tries to read and things like that. Anyway, who knows what is exactly going on, but for today we got good news.
Jorja
Jorja had to work today....with her dilated eyes. Haha. Today is also the first day she wore her Jazz/Chick-Fil-A shirt. They need to wear this shirt every time the Jazz have a home game. That is going to be fun to remember.
Jorja

No comments: