Friday, March 13, 2009

Flat Jacob

I made it back from Utah! It is always nice to be home. When I came up the elevator, I heard Jorja yell, "Mommy!" I turned to see her and I saw all the kids holding up welcome home signs. It was so cute! Preston kept giving me the biggest squeezes! I missed them so much. It is good to be back. On the way back home, we dropped Maysen off at a sleepover, so she isn't here right now . . . but Stockton is sleeping in her bed.

I sat by the Anderson's on the flight back. They are headed to Mexico City on a Book of Mormon tour. They were so nice. They even let me take a picture of them with Flat Jacob! Flat Jacob will be staying at our house over the weekend, then he is headed back to Utah via the US Mail!

In other news, the worst thing about being home is I just was called and asked to speak at church on Sunday! Well, I wasn't really asked. I do the bulletin and Brother Lott told me the 2nd speaker was Sister Stephanie Smith. Ha, ha, very funny. Apparently it wasn't a joke. I have to talk on How you can get the most out of fast & testimony meeting. . . spiritually, personally, and for your family.

1 comment:

FitzSimmons Times said...

Sounds like you had a good trip. Good to see all the Millburn kids together! I am sorry about your grandpa. Glad you traveled safe!