Sunday, December 19, 2010

My First Name is Mom

Today started on a sad note. Maysen has been working on a story for a long time. She has spent many hours on this. Today it wouldn’t open. The file is corrupted. Mike tried to get it back with no luck. 47 pages down the drain. Maysen was not happy.

Today we also found out our drywall guy is now in jail. We will be changing our locks tomorrow.

Stockton and Jorja had fun at Bryce & Becky’s house. Isaac is Stockton’s age and Luke is Jorja’s age. Bryce & Becky had an open house for everyone on our street. It was really nice.

Preston took forever to get to bed tonight. Finally I took him in our bed and cuddled with him. He said, “Sometimes dad calls you Steph.” I said, “I know, but I love it when you call me Mommy.” He said, “Mom is your first name. Stephanie is your middle name. I like Steph better than Stephanie. My middle name is Hirschi, but you call me Preston.” Man that boy is cute . . . I just wish he would go to bed! And go potty in the toilet.

On a side note, I dominated in Ticket to Ride. Mike, Scoop, Glen & Erica (Cori’s kids) played. Granted three of them never played before, but still domination was completed.

One more side note, Cori found Jorja's swim skirt we had been missing for almost a month. Now if someone would find my camera . . .

1 comment:

Maysen said...

Actually, it was 74 pages, not 47.