Friday, July 1, 2011

I Saw Mike!

Stockton and Mike are at scout camp right now. Hopefully having a good time. I have no idea, I haven't been able to get ahold of Mike to find out. I had a really hard time dropping Stockton off this morning. I was so close to tears. I knew he didn't want to go. I hope he had a wonderful day . . . or just a good day . . . I'll even settle for a decent day. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

I did get to see my brother Mike for just a little while. I brought Preston and met him at the store with Skye & Larkin. I can't wait to see them for longer next week!

I took the kids to a frozen yogurt store for the first time ever. Next time we'll get kid sizes because the regulars were just too big . . . but they were the ones on sale.

Preston is driving me crazy. He won't go to sleep. He is probably driving Jorja crazy more. She wants to sleep, but he keeps talking non-stop. At the yogurt store Preston started to say something. He was so loud! It was quite funny. Definitely has some Millburn genes there.

No comments: