Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tired

I am so tired. I even fell asleep in the middle of the day. That only happens a couple of times a year. This morning I got Maysen off to girls camp. I hope she is having a better experience than she had at Oakcrest. At least she knows the girls this time . . . and she likes them. I miss her.

I took Preston to swimming lessons. He didn't want to go. He is very stubborn. I took him anyway. He always complains the water is too cold. Once he gets in he does okay, but today he wanted to stay and play with his toys at home. I am glad he only has one more swim lesson. Then we are taking a break!

Jorja and Stockton both had swim/diving lessons. Then we went to their first ice skating lesson. Maysen has wanted to take lessons, so I signed all three of them up. Too bad Maysen had to miss the first lesson. I think both Stockton and Jorja liked it better than they thought they would.

After ice skating lessons is when I crashed. I have no idea how long I was asleep, but I'm sure it was for a couple of hours. I did go running with Stockton this afternoon. Mike isn't feeling well right now. He is on call, hopefully he can handle it. Hopefully it's not a kidney stone.

No comments: