Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shopping With Ella

Ella wanted me to take her to the grocery store. It was pretty funny. Ange, Lincoln and I went to the store awhile ago and Ella was disappointed that she didn't come. Ella kept asking when I would take her to the store, so we picked today as the date. While I was at the store, Preston called. I talked to him for a bit, then he wanted to talk to Ella. I don't know what he said, but Ella was so funny. She would say, "I can't because I'm the mom and I have all these babies to take care of." I was cracking up! It was so funny. (I know her babies to take care of are her carebears.) Anyway, I had a wonderful time with Ella. Ange had surgery yesterday, but looks great. She said she is doing so much better this time than the last time. (Her first surgery was her foot, this time it is her other foot.) Hope Ange's recovery is better this time as well!

No comments: