Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hair Cuts

I took all four kids to get hair cuts today. I made them take before/after pictures. (They were thrilled.) I didn't get Stockton's after picture, so I will post that tomorrow.
Maysen ~ before
Preston ~ before
Love that mischievous boy!
Jorja ~ before
Maysen ~ after
Preston ~ after
We may or may have not gotten a frosty on the way home. You decide.
Jorja ~ after
Jorja just wanted a trim. She loves her hair long!
Jorja wrote all over her balloon. I thought it was pretty funny so I took some pictures. I think it says something like 'frog says hello'. I can't remember.
I had every intention of posting the kids before picture right next to their after picture, but I forgot. When I realized I posted the before pictures all together I didn't have the energy to fix it. Apparently I am extremely forgetful. I set up visiting teaching appointments yesterday. I set them up for Friday, but Sister Brockbank called this afternoon wondering where we were. I told her we were coming on Friday. At the Relief Society dinner tonight, Sister Longhurst asked me if I got lost. I was confused until she mentioned I missed the appointment. I told her I thought I set it up for Friday. She said not to worry about it because she was already visited. I asked her who visited her and she said Sister Peck. Sister Peck is my companion. I guess if three people thought I set up the appointments for today I must have done that. I did spend the entire day baking treats to take to my now nonexistent appointments tomorrow. How embarrassing.

Mike got a crown on his tooth today. It took about two hours to put it on. He has been hurting a lot. We didn't expect that. Hopefully this is his last day in pain. It has been quite a miserable few months for him . . tooth wise.

No comments: