Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Last night Mike and Maysen helped me sneak over a stocking for Mallory. I wasn't positive this would get done in time. I finished it yesterday! This was the first time I actually sewed the back on. Usually I give it to my cousin Debie and she does it for me. (She has helped me on many, many stockings. I am so grateful!) I really wanted to learn how to do it myself this time. Anyway, I was pretty excited about it. The funny thing is I have been working on stockings for Lincoln and Ella for years now. I did get them finished, but I didn't get the back sewed on. Ange was really great about it. When I told her I really wanted to surprise John & Cassie with a stocking for Mallory, she said that it was okay to make Mallory's first. Hopefully I will have stockings for all of Bubs' kids by next Christmas. One can always dream.
Mallory's stocking
This afternoon we went up to see Grandma & Grandpa Parry. I wish I had my camera out when we got there. All of my kids were hugging grandma like crazy. It was great. Although later that day Preston charged grandma and grandpa out of nowhere. That was kind of scary. Sorry about that.
Mallory & John
Mallory & Cassie
Grandma, Mallory & Cassie
Mallory looked so stinkin' cute in these zebra jammies. Santa left her a zebra in her stocking. Who knew Santa was that coordinated?
Mallory
My kids have all loved playing tic-tac-toe with grandma. I'm not sure what Preston was playing here. He added dice and levels. It was all very strange. Grandma just let him jabber away. It was adorable.
Grandma & Preston

No comments: