Tuesday, May 22, 2012

10 Days

I'm a little disappointed that the picture below is blurry.  Oh well.  I got a new camera in the mail today.  I ordered it from groupon almost a month ago.  I wanted a camera I could just stick in my pocket, although now that it is finally here I might not need it.  Mike ordered me a new phone that will come tomorrow.  It is suppose to have a really good camera on it.  I probably will never figure out how to work the camera on the phone anyway . . . .

Maysen has been asking about getting a phone.  She agreed to pay us $10/month.  We are giving her my current phone and Mike ordered a new phone for me.  It will be nice when she is babysitting she can send us texts saying things like, "everyone is in bed".  I hope this is a good decision, I have many worries about phones in general; but Maysen is such a responsible, good kid.

We didn't have our youth activities tonight, so we were all able to go to Preston's t-ball game to cheer him on.  He loved having us watch him. He sure is cute out there.  The other kids were a little cold, so Mike brought out sleeping bags we had in our car.  When I asked Stockton to watch Preston he said, "He is just spinning out there."  Haha!  Yes he was.  Especially after he would swing the bat he would spin around a couple of times.  I thought it was funny.
Preston
In other news, we have ten days of school left.  I hope we can make it. Specifically I hope Stockton can make it.  Mike and I decided that we need to start Boredom Tolerance Training with him.  Not sure exactly how to do that.  Mike told him that he is planning on drawing a circle on the floor so Stockton can sit in it.  I don't think Stockton thought it was as funny as we did.

No comments: