Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swimming with the Beehives

I was up at two this morning.  I have no idea why I can't get on the right schedule.  It wasn't this hard when I went to Japan.  My guess is I was so excited to see Brett & Rachel that I had no desire to sleep. It's weird because I don't feel that tired, but my limbs feel so heavy!

Anyway, today for Young Womens I had my Beehives over for swimming.  It's funny because they have been over to my house several times before, but they have never noticed the pool in the back.  Probably because it was usually dark when they would be at my house.  We had a relaxing time swimming and having snow cones.  I got a message from Zoe asking if she could hop the fence.  That made me laugh.  Zoe's sisters sat on the fence and watched for awhile.  I think they were driving Zoe nuts, but I thought they were sweet.

No comments: