Thursday, May 16, 2013

Airport Run

Preston and I took my dad to the airport today.  He is flying to Ohio to see John graduate from Law School.  Awesome!  I talked to John for quite awhile today.  It was so good to talk to him.  The first time I called he was taking a practice test for the bar.  Whoops.  He will take the bar the end of July/first of August.  Something like that.  I don't envy his summer.

On the way home from the airport I dropped by Bubs & Ange's.  They weren't expecting us.  I told Preston they might not be there or Ella might be asleep.  Ange waved at us to come it.  She called for Ella and said, "If you're not asleep you can come and play with Preston."  We heard a giant thumping sound (Ella jumping off of her bed) and Ella was out in an instant.  Ange said she had just sent her there about 90 seconds before we arrived.  Good timing.  Ange looked great by the way. She was all dressed up.  She had a really cute pink skirt on and looked super skinny (of course).  I told her she looked great and she said, "I feel like living today."  Haha.  Isn't it nice when you feel like that after a baby!

Millie is growing up so fast!  She can sit up by herself already!  I can't believe how fast time can fly.  Preston and I stayed there for about an hour and a half.  He played with Ella non-stop, so it was pretty awesome.  I just got to sit and talk with Ange.  Bubs came home right before we left, so we got to say a quick hello to him.

Mike has worked some more on the tree house.  He now has one wall of railings up.  I will feel much better about it when that is done!  Jorja and Preston are so happy with it right now.

No comments: