Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Love it Here!

Seriously, Utah is awesome.  I went for a run about 5:30 this morning. The weather was beautiful.  I took Maysen to school around 7:00 this morning . . . still beautiful.  I parked the car, walked in the house, looked out the window and it was snowing!  Oh man!  I laughed so hard.  I literally had walked inside from a lovely spring day and within seconds snow came.  How can you not love that!  By the time I took Stockton and Jorja to school it was snowing pretty hard.  It snowed off and on for the rest of the day.  Utah sure loves to mess with people!
Mike and I went and picked up Bubs' kids from their baseball game.  We were too late to see any of the game though.  Traffic is not fun.  Bubs had to go help someone move and Ange can't move her hand.  She got bit by a stray cat.  Weird things always happen to Ange.

No comments: