Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Girls' Room Day 23

We decorated our tree today.  It is pretty simple, but I love it.
Maysen's arm & Stockton
 Jorja
 Stockton
 Preston
 What a happy boy!
 Maysen
 Finished tree
Chelsea said she was struggling trying to decide how to tie the two parts of the girls' room together.  Maysen has dragons, so it is a kind of far away scene, Jorja's frogs are more close up.  Didn't want the frogs to be as tiny as ants!  She said she was thinking of having a trunk of a tree kind of be the transition.  On a whim I printed out a picture of the Tree Spirit from Mike's childhood home.  Chelsea went with it and I absolutely love it!  I am so happy to have it in their room.  So beautiful! Chelsea is incredible.  What a treasure!
Chelsea painting the Tree Spirit
Chelsea hates the orange leaves by the tree spirit for some random reason, I'm not sure why.  I think they are gorgeous, but what do I know?

No comments: