Friday, December 6, 2013

Girls' Room Day 26

Jorja and Preston had their first day of ski school.  I met them after school in the cafeteria and helped them get dressed and their gear loaded into the bus.  I was really excited for them.  The bus was supposed to come back at 5:30.  The other bus did.  I went out to wait, thinking they would be any minute.  It showed up about 20 minutes later.  I was frozen by then!  Turns out that Jorja didn't snowboard at all.  She said her boots were too tight.  Jorja has huge feet!  We realized last night that we would have to get her new boots, but she wore them around the house for an hour, so we thought she would make it through the day.  Preston had fun though.  The only problem was, Preston's skis didn't come home with him.  The luggage compartment on the bus opened on the way home.  His skis fell out.  Of all the problems I imagined happening, this was not one of them.  The bus company says they will call me and replace Preston's skis.  I'm a little worried because we rented them for the season, and that was awhile ago.  I hope they still have skis his size!
Jorja and Preston leaving for Snowbird
On a bright note, Chelsea is still at it making this room amazing.  When I asked Chelsea if she could paint Jorja's room full of frogs, I did not envision this!  It is so much better than anything I could have ever imagined!
 Chelsea is much happier with the orange leaves now.
 New frog!

No comments: