Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Brandon's Eagle

I spent most of the day at the school volunteering.  I have been working a lot with kids in Jorja's class that need a little extra help in math. Once home, after a quick lunch I decided to surprise Mike by clearing off the rest of the ice.  Mike worked out here a lot yesterday.  He was also out here this morning when I got back from my exercise class. Anyway, while I was out working away, the RV guys came.  The one guy said, "I thought your husband was going to do that!"  Haha!  Mike does almost all of the work and I get the credit.  Anyway, they were able to get the motorhome up the driveway.  Mike was pretty excited when I sent him a picture.  I tried to get a picture of it as it drove away so Mike could see how close the back came to the ground.
Shannon called me this afternoon and told me that Brandon was getting his Eagle today.  Maysen had her therapy appointment, so I wasn't sure if we could make it.  We hurried home as soon as she was done.  I had called Mike and asked him to have all the kids that wanted to go ready.  Mike couldn't come because he had an Elders Quorum meeting.  I took Stockton, Jorja and Preston.  Maysen stayed with Mike and helped him move logs until his meeting.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of Brandon!  Anyway, Brandon is 14 now, but he earned him Eagle back in September when he was 13. He wanted to wait for his Court of Honor so he could do it with his friend.  Stockton has done everything for his Eagle except for his Board of Review.  He wanted to go up to the Eagle's Nest so bad!  Soon Stockton!  It would be nice if his Board of Review is before his 14th birthday, but I don't know if we can have any control over that.

No comments: