Friday, July 25, 2014

Lake Powell Day 5

Nathan & Lisa
 Derek & Naked Nova
Preston decided to try wake boarding again.  He was able to stay up longer this time than his first time.  Sometimes I couldn't believe he could hold on!  After a bit he decided he didn't like crashing, so he would let go of his rope.  Maysen also wake boarded, but I took too many pictures of Preston I couldn't take any of her.  She was very disappointed.
Preston and Mike
 Preston
When we got back I played in the water with the kids for a long time. We went down the slides all sorts of silly ways.  We played a game where someone would yell an animal out to you while you were going down the slide and you would have to make the sound before you hit the water.  I wasn't very good at that game.  We jumped off the houseboat.  I didn't like climbing over the railing.  It was a really, really fun time.  This week has been great!  I wish it wasn't over already!

No comments: