Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wicked Swimming

My dad, Brett, Rachel, Mike, Maysen and I went to see Wicked this afternoon.  Rachel's babysitter fell through.  Stockton agreed to watch Marie and Mina.  He was pretty excited.  Cathy ended up coming up here.  She was planning on watching Grace at her house, but then Max was able to come over.  She came and watched Grace here.  I was glad she was willing to do that.  It's hard because there is not a good place to sit right now.  Mike cleaned out the guest room in anticipation of Brett and Rachel coming.  It took him all day!  We had stashed many things in there during the remodel.  It worked out great today though.  That room was used many times!  Marie wasn't feeling well.  Rachel was able to get her to take a nap on the guest bed.  She slept for awhile.  We arrived at the show right before it began.  I snapped a picture of Brett and Rachel waiting in the audience.  I got in trouble for that!  They said I couldn't take a picture because everything was copyrighted.  I guess Brett & Rachel's faces are copyrighted too.  Oh well.

Once we were back we had a swim party!  Just the regular old thing, but the kids loved it.  I wish all my family lived closer!  It would be fun to have them over all the time!
Mina
 Abbs
 Marie
 Brett & Marie
 Millie & Ange
 Bubs & Millie
Bubs & Millie, (Marie, Brett & Mina)
 Emerson, Meghan & Bryan Leatherwood
 Maysen
 Anne
 Mina & Brett ~ sorry about the sun
 Mina
 Marie
 Ange
 Bubs
 Rachel & Grace
 Maysen
 Rachel
 Rachel & Grace
 Mike
It was so sad to see Brett and Rachel go.  Jorja came out to the car and hugged Marie for about five minutes.  Tears were falling down Marie's cheeks.  Rachel texted me later and said, "You sure have some special girls.  Marie says she misses Maysen so much and before bed she wanted to list the things she loves about Jorja.  She is missing them unlike she's missed anyone in her life!"  We sure love that Marie at our house.  I wish they lived next door.  At least Virginia is closer than Japan!
Marie & Jorja

No comments: