Friday, April 17, 2015

Gossip Tapioca

I finally finished Brandon's stocking today!  Yay!  I have been re-listening to Conference while I finished up.  It was great a few days ago when the snow was falling to be stuck inside sewing and listening to conference.  I have such a great life! 
Mike and I went out to dinner tonight.  We went to a place called Gossip Tapioca.  I have been wanting to go there for awhile.  It is my friends favorite place to eat.  They serve Vietnamese food.  Jacqui texted me while I was ordering to help me out.  Too bad she wasn't here to shame Mike into trying something other than sweet and sour chicken.  It was pretty good though.
Mine was really good as well.  I'm not sure exactly what it is called. Something like Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio.  I don't think that is exactly right though.  I loved it.
We also loved their drinks.  We decided to try them with the tapioca in them.  They are giant tapioca balls.  I thought it made the drinks interesting, but Mike didn't like them.  Jacqui told me that she likes the tapioca but her kids call them snot balls.  Gross!

No comments: