Thursday, March 17, 2016

Stuff

I had breakfast with Becky and Jacqui this morning.  We went to Protein Foundry or something like that.  We shared an acai bowl, a dragon fruit bowl and two fancy pieces of toast.  Becky is going to have a baby in September.  That is exciting!  I was teasing Jacqui that all of our friends were having babies recently and now it is her turn.  She did not agree.

Stockton didn't work on his twist dive that he smacked on today.  He learned a different twist dive.  He has no idea what he is going to do at the competition in Colorado this weekend.  That will be interesting.  

Maysen and I went to a relief society activity.  We had to write one thing people might not know about us.  They pulled out the papers and we had to guess.  Maysen wrote that she hates wearing jeans.  I put that I had been to 49 states.  I figured most of my friends knew that, but most of them weren't there.

No comments: