Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Rogue One

Maysen and I went back to the store today.  This time we remembered her glasses so she could get them fixed.  They were super nice and fixed them without charging us.  Mike had his team Christmas party today. There are only three of them on the team.  They went to iFly.  Indoor skydiving, surfing on the Flowrider and rock climbing.  He sent me this picture, but I'm pretty sure he has more.  I'll have to post them another day.
Mike, Jeff, Becky
We went to a 7:00 show of Rogue One, the new Star Wars movie.  Mike and I bought tickets a few days ago.  We were originally getting tickets for the 3:45 show in the moving seats.  I was about to hit confirm when it dawned on me that this was the same day as Mike's iFly party and there was no way he would be back in time.  Luckily we were able to change the tickets with no problem.  We didn't have the moving seats, but my kids don't really like those anyway.  I think we had moving seats for Wreck It Ralph.  Anyway, these seats were perfect.  The movie was great and my kids even liked it.  Yay!

Mike and I stayed up late putting the last of my gingerbread houses together.  These are for visiting teaching/home teaching families.  The frosting was giving me fits.  I don't know what I did wrong. I was frustrated because I am now officially worn out from this years gingerbread.

No comments: