Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sunni's Shower

I spent most of the day working on a Christmas project.  I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer while I was doing it.  Haha!  I'm not sure what I think about it.  My sister-in-law loves that show.  She even has GRRARRRG on her license plate.  All I knew was it was from that show.  It looks like it comes from the very end where a weird cartoon zombie walks across the screen saying that.  Made me laugh.

Mike took Jorja and Preston to diving so I could go to Sunni's shower. I talked to Sherry and asked if I could give her handprints.  I think Sunni's baby is due in February, so that will be fun to do then.  Nice that it won't be during the crazy Christmas season.  Although, I am looking forward to going there with Collin on Christmas Eve!

No comments: