Wednesday, June 19, 2019

My Brother is Forty

Today is my brother Mike's birthday. He is 40. I thought about the title being Mike's 40, but then realized people could get confused. Mike started today by sending Skye off on trek. She has to take the bus 14 hours to get to Martin's Cove. He finished today by watching Blake play in an All-star game. Mike says he is more stressed watching Blake play than he ever was playing. Mike's friend gave him 40 Ben & Jerry ice creams for his birthday. What the??? Looks delicious.
Jorja asked if there was a way she could still go to the temple even though she left her recommend home. She asked for Bishop Waddoups phone number. I think now they can look you up once you get to the temple. I think they are planning on going next week. Hope it works out for her!

No comments: