Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ariel View

We left the cabin today. Luckily Mike and I will be back in a few days. I sure do love it here. Steve and Shannon left first. We packed up and then did a few quick runs up to the Springs. It was super icy and fast. Mike had some pictures from Christmas that he sent me. Look how cool the cabin looks from above! You can see Weston working on the snow fort.
Parrydise
 Preston flying his drone
 Jacob, Preston, Jorja, Weston, Stephanie
The roads were great on the way home. We stopped at the newly built McDonalds and were severely disappointed. They took out the saddle chairs and tried to make it look all fancy. This is Wyoming! Come on!!!
Preston, Jorja, Maysen's hat, Mike, McDonalds worker
 Maysen, Jorja & Preston, Mike
 I can't believe I forgot to take my clock with me to get the change from 400 to 300s
We got back in time to go to the newest Jumanji movie. Maysen didn't want to go though. Preston was so excited to use his popcorn bucket. Mike and Jorja sat on each side of him. I sat by Jorja. I was a few seats away from Preston but I could still hear him giggling throughout the entire movie. It was adorable! Jorja kept asking me if I could hear Preston. Usually Preston hates movies. This was darling. The movie was great as well. We all loved it.

No comments: