Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas

Christmas at the cabin is the best! We had stockings and Santa presents. Mike and I got a back up camera. Maysen got ear pods, the generic kind. Jorja got a mini photo printer and Preston got a drone. He loved it and Mike and Preston had a lot of fun with that today. Too bad I didn't steal any pictures.

Today revolved around missionaries. Brandon and Erica called this morning. (Brandon also got to call on Monday and Erica got to call yesterday. It was their p-days. Stockton's p-day got changed to today.) Stockton called this afternoon. It was so great to talk to him. He did a video chat. Brandon and Erica do that every week. Stockton usually just calls us. That works great because we get to talk for a long time while both of us are doing stuff. It was nice to actually see him on Christmas though! I found a couple of pictures on Stockton's google photos that were taken yesterday. I don't know which family this is, but I love that they took care of my boy!
Four kids, Stockton on the rocking horse, Elder Kelly
 Stockton and Elder Kelly
 I got this peppermint shot glass and egg nog to put in it. hahaha
 Jacob, Stephanie, Tiny Shannon
While we spent the day talking to missionaries, Weston spent the day building a snow fort. I don't have a picture of the outside for some reason, but here we are enjoying it with him while playing cards. Jacob played with us too. He came out after I took these pictures though.
Preston, Jorja, Weston, Stephanie
Weston, Jorja and Preston all stayed and watched a movie. Mike put on Abominable for them. They were cozy in there. They had grand plans to sleep there, but after the cards and the movie they were ready to come inside.
Jorja, Weston, Preston
Mike, Steve, Jacob and I played two games of pinochle this trip. Both games Mike and I were getting killed, then somehow came back and won. We had Jumanji on in the background while we played. Maybe that helped steal their concentration and catch them off guard. We leave tomorrow. This trip has seemed super fast and really fun. It is so nice to have time to spend with Mike's family. I'm glad two of his siblings were able to come up here and enjoy this time with him. Jorja loves having two cousins in her same grade. Nice that we live in Utah now where she can enjoy them!

No comments: