Monday, January 13, 2020

Back to the 90s

I made Jorja pose for a picture for me before school. She was thrilled. I think her shoes are funny. Cori bought her some new ones and she wanted these shoes that remind me of the 90s. Or of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Haha.
Jorja
Jorja keeps having random dance parties and I find them so funny. Not sure what she is doing with these videos, but when I find them on her phone it makes me chuckle.
I got to talk with Stockton and Maysen today! This time I was on the phone with Maysen when Stockton called. Using the knowledge Stockton taught me last week I was able to get them both on the phone with me. It was great! Jorja started her workouts with Kerity again. There was a long break over Christmas, but it is nice to get back into the swing of things. Alta Idol was also today. Jorja wasn't on the committee, so there was no stress involved for her. One of her friends won and she had a great time.
Jorja with the freshman class officers
 Student government after Alta Idol

No comments: