Monday, May 24, 2010

659 Points

Maysen had field day. I didn't know they still did that in middle school. She also received the top 6th grade AR award. She earned 659 AR points. I made her take a picture with her medal and certificate....she was thrilled about that.
Maysen
Preston was up so late last night. He stayed awake the entire plane ride. We didn't get to our car until close to 10. I was hoping he would sleep in, but he was up bright and early. After we dropped Maysen off at school, I started working on laundry. I came downstairs to check on Preston and found this. What a tired baby cakes.
Sleepy Preston
What a sweet face
On Friday, while Preston and I were gone, apparently there was a giant storm. They wouldn't dismiss the kids from school because it was so bad. Mike said he couldn't see anything while he was waiting for them in the carpool lane. Stockton said, "I knew it was bad because there were two kids crying in my class." Both Jorja and Stockton said silent prayers that they would be alright. I'm glad they know how to ask for protection and to get the comfort they need when they are on their own.

No comments: